Asch Building Asch building, former site of the Triangle Waist factory, which operated until 1929 when its new owner donated it to NYU. It was designated a National Historical Landmark in 1991. Print Full Image Rights JWA use only on jwa.org Related contentSite of the Triangle Waist Company fireBlog: Labor History Landmark: No. 5 Asch Building/Brown Building (Triangle Factory) How to cite this pageJewish Women's Archive. "Asch Building." (Viewed on May 19, 2019) <https://jwa.org/media/triangle-building>.