Leave a Legacy: Gift and Estate Planning
The Jewish Women’s Archive documents, preserves, and amplifies the voices and stories of Jewish women, creating a richer and more accurate historical record that recognizes the contributions of women. Your legacy gift to JWA ensures that work continues...from generation to generation.
By joining The Legacy Circle, you and your family honor the legacy of the extraordinary women in your life, and celebrate all Jewish women as history-makers, both now and into the future.
The step you take right now is history in the making.
Making a legacy gift is both powerful and empowering. Here’s how it works:
- Arrange a bequest* to JWA from your estate, trust, IRA, 401(k) and 403(b) funds, and/or life insurance policy, in your will or revocable trust.
- Once you have made arrangements for a bequest to JWA, please confirm them with our team so that we can recognize your contribution and welcome you to The Legacy Circle.
- After your passing, the gift is made to JWA, and your legacy will light the way for generations of Jewish women, and everyone who believes in an inclusive history and future.
JWA also accepts other types of planned gifts:
- Stock gifts (Please contact us for transfer instructions)
- Donor Advised Fund gifts
- Foundation and other Institutional support
- Corporate support
- Matching gifts
- Recurring gifts
*We highly recommend that you consult an attorney, CPA, or other tax adviser when setting up any form of planned gift.
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Leave a Legacy: Gift and Estate Planning ." (Viewed on December 5, 2021) <https://jwa.org/supportus/legacycircle>.