WSJHS Agents of Change
“Agents of Change” are remarkable Jewish women of Washington State who made their mark, created change, and inspired others. Are you a self-identified woman from Washington State who broke a barrier, stood up to lead, went above and beyond, or achieved something meaningful, or do you know someone who is? If so, we want to hear from you. We are not looking for a full life story, but instead, we invite you to share one aspect of your story with us using the suggested prompts.
By submitting my story to this question set, I understand that it will be shared with the Washington State Jewish Historical Society and included in their digital museum, The Washington Jewish Museum.
- How did you or your family come to live in Washington State? What has your experience been like here?
- Describe a time in your life when you took a risk or had a powerful experience and challenged yourself. What did you learn from this experience?
- What barriers have you faced, if any, and how have they made you feel?
- Could you share a time in your life when being a Jewish woman was particularly meaningful or particularly challenging? How does Jewish wisdom, practice, or identity show up for you today?
- Is there anything I haven’t asked about that you would like to share?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "WSJHS Agents of Change." (Viewed on September 29, 2020) <https://jwa.org/stories/wsjhs-agents-change>.