Reflections in Quarantine
Our world has been rocked by the rapid spread of COVID-19 and its economic and social ripple effects. While virtually no one has been left untouched by these upheavals, they have impacted individuals’ lives in very different ways. Share your experience of the pandemic here.
By submitting your story to this question set, you understand that it may be shared with the Council of American Jewish Museums and its member institutions.
- How has COVID-19 affected your life? What has changed? What has remained the same?
- How has your work been affected? What impact has that had on you?
- Are you a caregiver for family members or other loved ones? How has the pandemic changed those responsibilities, if at all?
- Are there any rituals or Jewish practices that have been particularly meaningful to you in this moment?
- Where are you finding strength and support in this challenging time? What is bringing you joy?
- The pandemic has unveiled many inequalities in our society. What actions have you taken, however minor, to advance justice during this time?