Partnerships provide meaningful experiences for organizations looking to capture a particular moment or history, while supporting JWA’s mission to document and amplify a range of voices from diverse backgrounds.
A sampling of our offerings include:
- In-depth training on oral history and interviewing skills tailored to your specific group
- Materials to enhance your group’s learning and address their unique needs
- Customized question sets to use while conducting interviews
- Ongoing consultation
Past partners of Story Aperture include:
- The Jewish Multiracial Network
- Jews in ALL Hues
- Hebrew Senior Life
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Boston
- Brandeis University
- The Emery/Weiner School
“The Jewish Multiracial Network is grateful to be in partnership with the Jewish Women’s Archive. This collaboration has given our community a chance to expand our impact, developing new content that is inclusive of Jews of Color and multiracial Jewish families and bringing much-needed resources about diverse Jewish communities to a broader audience.” —Kalycia Trishana Watson, Interim President of the Jewish Multiracial Network
If you’re interested in learning more about partnering with JWA to bring Story Aperture to your community or organization, contact us.
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Partnerships." (Viewed on July 11, 2020) <https://jwa.org/stories/partnership>.