- Print out copies of each student's 2 chosen photos and distribute them.
- Lay out picture frames and mats, windex and paper towels, and acid-free tape.
- Instruct students to sample their pictures behind various mat colors before choosing which one(s) to use Encourage students to “peer edit” mat choices with classmates
- Do the same with the frames
- Have students clean glass and dry thoroughly before mounting the picture. Use the acid free tape to adhere photos to back of mat. Allow students to share framed pictures with each other
- Collect finished pictures for exhibit in school or synagogue space
Final follow-up. Invite parents to “Opening” of exhibit and have students present their work
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Part 6." (Viewed on December 6, 2019) <https://jwa.org/node/25276>.