- Ask students to recall what was discussed in Part 3
- Show 2-3 of each student’s submitted photos.
- Remind students that the purpose of this activity is to discuss the photos artistically, but not to judge other students’ photo-taking abilities.
- For each photo: Ask the students (not the one who took the photo being shown) to tell the story behind each photo and if, why and how it constitutes “looking at the world through a Jewish Lens”.
- Assignment. Tell students to email a second set of photos (no more than 5) before the next class.
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Part 4." (Viewed on November 20, 2019) <https://jwa.org/node/25274>.