- Ask each girl to think of one line or word from their poem that is especially important to them, and one word from the magazine activity they want to let go of.
- Teach students the traditional tune to eshet chayil and sing it as a niggun (wordless melody).
- Ask the students to rip up their magazine pages. If you choose to have a fire, they can toss the images into the fire and share the word they want to let go of while they do so.
- Alternatives could include putting all shards into a basket or bin.
- Recite the eshet chayil prayer, sing its melody, and close by asking each student to share the word they wish to elevate
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Part 4." (Viewed on July 27, 2021) <https://jwa.org/node/23710>.