Your group should be prepared to share answers to the following questions with the class as a whole and to respond to 2-3 additional questions from your classmates:
- Who wrote your document? What audience was it written for? When was it written?
- Share a twitter-length summary of your document.
- What was something in your document that seemed shocking?
- What was something in your document that seems relevant today?
- What was something in your document that no longer seems relevant today?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Sharing Outline." (Viewed on January 23, 2017) <https://jwa.org/node/11987/lightbox2>.