- What does Fein mean by "Jewish assertiveness"? What does that look like?
- What does he say Jews are learning from blacks?
- Why do you think he says that Jews could not have learned this from their own community?
- Do you think Jews today respect themselves as Jews? Why or why not? What do you think it means to respect yourself as a Jew?
- What do you think Fein means that Jews have made Judaism "trivial"? What do you think it means to make Judaism "trivial"? Do you think the Jewish community today has this problem?
- Do you think Jews today are learning about their own identities/ethnic pride from other ethnic/racial/religious groups? If so, what is being learned?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Discussion Questions." (Viewed on May 26, 2017) <https://jwa.org/node/11942/lightbox2>.