- What values or experiences do Vicki Gabriner and Heather Booth identify as influencing them?
- Where/how did they learn these values?
- Where did they have these experiences?
- What are some things you have learned within your family that shape the way you see the world and/or act in the world?
- Do you think Vicki Gabriner and Heather Booth were conscious of their motivations at the time? Do you think it matters if you know why you're doing something to help others or just that you do it? Why?
- Now that you've read these documents, would you change your 4 corner choice? Why or why not?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Discussion Questions." (Viewed on January 18, 2017) <https://jwa.org/node/11842/lightbox2>.