Food has long been a medium for many Jewish women to create, remember, invent, nurture, and teach. Share your most scrumptious, saucy, and satisfying food stories, from your own life or those of the Jewish women close to you!
- What are some of your favorite food memories from childhood?
- What is your favorite recipe, where does it come from, and why is it important to you?
- What does “Jewish food” mean to you?
- Has gender shaped your relationship to food or cooking? If so, how?
- What food traditions do you want to pass down to future generations?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Eat, Memory." (Viewed on April 8, 2020) <https://jwa.org/eatmemory>.