October 19, 2010
The reading list - Link Roundup
- 13 of 20 National Book Award finalists are women! [Sisterhood]
- Abraham’s Daughters premieres at the New York International Fringe Festival [Lilith Blog]
- Beyond Pink-a-Palooza: The breast cancer news you’re not hearing [WIMN'S Voices]
- A follow up to our post on America's Next Top Model Esther: She's still observing, says her mom [Tablet] (She also left a comment on our post.)
- Just like we have created a map of important spots in Jewish women's history, someone has created The Most Magical Place I Know, "a collective remembering of places where we felt strong and did brave things." [Feministe]
- Cordelia Fine's Delusions of Gender debunks "neurosexism" [The Daily Femme]
- OyChicago interviews Erin Rutman, designer of maternity wear for men [OyChicago]
- Are women more aggressive than they used to be? [Ms Magazine blog]
- Q & A: Sue Fishkoff talks about "Kosher Nation" and Jewish food [The Jew and the Carrot]
- Jew it Yourself: a new crowdsourcing initiative that collects videos of people demonstrating Jewish rituals, both traditional and creative. [Jewschool]
Subscribe to Jewish Women, Amplified and get notifications sent to your email.
How to cite this page
Berkenwald, Leah. "The reading list - Link Roundup." 19 October 2010. Jewish Women's Archive. (Viewed on July 25, 2017) <https://jwa.org/blog/dlr-10-19-10>.