Technology: OAI-ORE Presentation Tool - Installation
Note, check drupal.org for the latest modules and any updates to these files. These are the versions that were current 8/2009.
- Unzip the files from modules.tar.gz to /sites/all/modules. You might already have some of these modules already, however the version of nodequeue in his archive has a patch that is not yet in the official nodequeue package and other modules depend on.
- Go to: Home > Administer > Site building > Module and activate the "Media Sets" module, this would activate all the other modules that the functionality depends on as well.
- Go to: Home > Administer > User management > Permissions and add the following permissions to authenticated users:
- (Listed as "module name: permission name")
- nodequeue module: manipulate queues
- nodequeuenode module: access all nodequeuenodes
- nodequeuenode module: access own nodequeuenodes
- nodequeuenode module: create nodequeuenodes
- nodequeuenode module: delete own nodequeuenodes
- nodequeuenode module: edit own nodequeuenodes
- oaiore_player module: create OAI_ORE text Slide
- oaiore_player module: delete own OAI_ORE text Slide
- oaiore_player module: edit own OAI_ORE text Slide
- smartqueue_users module: manipulate own user queue
- user module: access user profiles (so that anyone can access any user's queue page)
- Go to: Home > Administer > Content management > Content types > Nodequeuenode and change the title to "Media Set" (And maybe provide a better description, e.g. "Stores description and other metadata related to a particular media set.")
- Go to: Home > Administer > Content management > Nodequeue > Add smartqueue per user and create the settings for the new nodequeue:
- (Anything not here can be left as the default)
- Title: Media Sets
- Maximum number of subqueues per user: 10?
- Manipulation method: Hidden
- Display view: mediaset_subqueue
- Enable relating subqueues to a meta-node (Check)
- Subqueue display view: mediaset_subqueue
- Enable exporting of OAI-ORE feeds from the Meta-node (Check)
- Queue size: 99 (Largest value below unlimited)
- Link "add to queue" text: Add to %subqueue
- Link "remove from queue" text: Remove/Change caption in %subqueue
- Roles: authenticated users
- Types: Media Object + OAI-ORE Custome Text Slide (Check both)
- Go to: Home > Administer > Content management > Nodequeue > Settings for annotations to change labels/editing form prompts from "annotation" to "caption." Also consider changing "node" to "object," "nodequeue" to "media set" here.
- Go to: Home > Administer > Site building > Views > Edit mediaset_subqueue
- Click on "Nodequeue: Queue" under "Relationships"
- In the new panel that opened below check "Media Sets" and click Update
- Click on Save
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Technology: OAI-ORE Presentation Tool - Installation." (Viewed on July 29, 2015) <http://jwa.org/technology/unlock/install>.