- Review: What oppressed group is Ellen Willis discussing in her essay?
- How is this group being exploited, and by whom?
- Explain the analogy Willis draws between this oppressed group and Black Power.
- Do you think this analogy works? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Ellen Willis had to write a letter to explain the need for women's liberation? Why were some other activists on the Left skeptical of the women's liberation movement?
- What has Willis learned from the Civil Rights Movement?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Discussion Questions." (Viewed on July 31, 2014) <http://jwa.org/node/11954/lightbox2>.