- According to this text, what are "the struggles for freedom that remain"?
- What choices and tasks set by God do you think this reading refers to? Why are these so difficult?
- What traditional seder liturgy is this reading modeled after? What is the traditional refrain? What is the new refrain? Why do you think this change was made?
- Does this text recommend working within the Jewish community? Outside of the Jewish community? Some combination of both? Point to evidence in the text.
- In what ways does this text draw upon lessons of the Civil Rights Movement?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Discussion Questions." (Viewed on August 24, 2016) <http://jwa.org/node/11950/lightbox2>.