- Examine each document in your packet one at a time, reading any texts out loud. Discuss the Description Discussion Questions with each document.
- After examining all of the documents in your packet, read and discuss the Analysis questions (below).
- Using the Analysis questions as a guide, choose 1 or 2 documents (or excerpts from documents) that you think best demonstrate what your group learned.
- Write captions for your documents.
- Your teacher will give you further instructions as to how your group will share your findings.
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Directions." (Viewed on November 22, 2014) <http://jwa.org/node/11922/lightbox2>.