Discussion Questions - Description
- African Americans can be seen as having a "hyphenated identity" (black and American—an identity that combines race and nationality). Consider what hyphenated group Rabbi Prinz is speaking as a member of. How does he make it clear that this group is hyphenated?
- According to Rabbi Prinz, why do Jews identify with African Americans?
- How does Rabbi Prinz connect the Civil Rights Movement to the Holocaust?
- What does Rabbi Prinz believe is the "most urgent problem" facing America?
- What does he see as the solution to this problem?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Discussion Questions - Description." (Viewed on July 5, 2015) <http://jwa.org/node/11912/lightbox2>.