Central Conference of American Rabbis photograph: Discussion Questions - Description
- What is going on here? What do you see that makes you say that?
- Based on the signs they are carrying, who do you think these marchers are?
- What do the signs they are carrying suggest that their organization supports?
- Based on what you know about this group, would you have expected them to have participated in the March on Washington? Why or why not?
- Why do you think they chose to march under this "banner"? What message do you think they were trying to send to other people at the March? To people who might see the March on TV?
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Central Conference of American Rabbis photograph: Discussion Questions - Description." (Viewed on January 27, 2015) <http://jwa.org/node/11909/lightbox2>.