Sharing Stories Inspiring Change

Share

Kagan-Helena-2 - still image

Kagan-Helena-2 - still image

Dr. Helena S. Kagan (R) and her sister-in-law, Rachel (Cohen) Kagan (L), at the opening of the WIZO Jerusalem Baby Home in 1955. The two women were involved in the establishment of the Tipat Halav infant welfare clinics, which operate throughout Israel to this day.

Institution: WIZO Archives, Tel Aviv

Related content:

How to cite this page

Jewish Women's Archive. "Kagan-Helena-2 - still image." (Viewed on April 24, 2014) <http://jwa.org/media/kagan-helena-2-still-image>.