Kagan's confirmation hearings and more - Link Roundup
All about Elena Kagan's confirmation hearings:
- Kagan hearings kick off [Tablet]
- The triumphant decline of the WASP [New York Times]
- Guns, Gays, and God: the 5 things the right will say about Elena Kagan [Ms. Magazine blog]
- For up-to-the-minute updates on the hearings, check out the National Council for Jewish Women's Twitter feed @NCJW.
More news and stories you might have missed:
- Our deepest condolences to Justice Ginsburg on the death of her husband, Martin Ginsburg. [NPR] [Feministing]
- How an Insult Led to Title IX Law Giving Girls Equal Education Access [Heartfeldt Politics]
- Which women should have made Newsweek's Most Influential Rabbis list? [Sisterhood]
- New York socialite Zelda Kaplan celebrates 94th birthday with some late-night clubbing (and a fabulous hat). [NY Post]
- Can men be the future of feminism? [The Daily Femme]
- Should the birth control pill be available without a prescription? [New York Times]
- Recently, Emily wrote about crisis pregnancy centers targeting Jewish women. A Feministing contributing writer suggests that we need feminist crisis pregnancy centers. [Feministing]
- Gloria Steinem says men who raise the kids and take care of the house have better marriages, live longer and have better sex on the Colbert Report. Watch the clip below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
How to cite this page
Berkenwald, Leah. "Kagan's confirmation hearings and more - Link Roundup." 30 June 2010. Jewish Women's Archive. (Viewed on September 1, 2016) <http://jwa.org/blog/dlr06-30-10>.