Happy Hutting -- A Sukkot Link Roundup
Please forgive the light posting this week. It's a short week for us at JWA, and therefore a very busy one! In the meantime, here are some great links to check out. We wish you all a joyous Sukkot!
- Sukkot 101 [MyJewishLearning]
- A Basil-Scented Sukkah [Jew and the Carrot]
- Sukkah City: Have I got the Huts For You [JLearn2.0]
- Sukkah City: What is a sukkah? [MyJewishLearning]
- Seven Reasons to Sit in a Sukkah [MyJewishLearning]
- And - "Back to Basics," Sukkot from G-dcast:
Here are some other interesting new bits you may have missed:
- Why We Need to Reimagine Masculinity [Newsweek]
- Chosen Music: An Interview with Rachel Sage [Heeb]
- New reality show combines plastic surgery with weddings, resulting in "Bridalplasty." Jennifer Pozner, author of upcoming Reality Bites Back: The Troubling Truth About Guilty Pleasure TV, writes: "If you’re shocked, you haven’t been paying attention." [WIMNS' Voices]
- Chosen Comedy: An Interview with Asie Mohtarez [Heeb]
- A Room of Their Own: Feminist Art Takes Its Place in History [Forward]
- The Jewish Billionaires Club: Among the 50 richest Jews, there is only one woman. [eJP]
And to bring back something fun from 2006: How do you shake your lulav? Is it anything like how you might shake a ... Polaroid picture?
How to cite this page
Berkenwald, Leah. "Happy Hutting -- A Sukkot Link Roundup." 22 September 2010. Jewish Women's Archive. (Viewed on September 29, 2016) <http://jwa.org/blog/2010-sukkot-link-roundup>.